The Ministry of Health (MoH) has indicated that the sale of Admission Codes to the various Health Training Institutions (HTI), for the 2018/2019 will start from Monday, April 30 to Monday, June 18, 2018.
According to the MoH, the codes could be purchased from any branch of GCB or ADB nationwide at Hundred Ghana cedis (GHs 100.00). Code purchased contains a PIN and a Serial number and the numbers are bank specific.
In a statement issued by the MoH, the process for filling of the forms is as follows:
- Applicant access 2018/209 Online application on http://healthtraining.gov.gh in the URL of any Internet browser (e.g. Firefox, chrome, etc.)
- Click Log in when web page is opened.
- Enter Pin and Serial Numbers purchased from the bank
- Click Login
- Click Apply
- Click Application Type or just select it, if already displayed.
- Select type as indicated on the right pane by clicking *New entrants OR *Serving Officers (health workers wanting to pursue post basic training)
- Click Apply Now (as applied to you as already explained above)
- Fill in the required fields (Fields must be filled)
- Remember to upload your photograph (ensure you have the required size)
- Save page and continue on the next page
- Select Course of study (programme) of your choice
- Select School of your choice (where your programme is offered there). Thus, ensure the course you choose is done at the school selected. Failure to do so will automatically disqualify you.
- A unique ID is generated for you (use this ID to check the status of your application throughout the admissions process-qualified or not, interview date, offer of admission, etc.
- Mark ( ) the declaration box (its important)
- Submit completed form
- Click on Apply (at the top) to review completed form
- Print Copy (by clicking on print icon) of the completed application form and keep it (would be required during interview).
BY O.Y. Addofoh|Theprobegh.com|Ghana